A KW cult favourite gets a playful psychedelic twist in the Super Wavy Duper, combining the exaggerated round shape of our Super Duper style and amplified with retro trippy arms. Crafted in a mix of translucent ochre and opaque cream layered along the bold frame while the accentuated temples flow onto the spliced wavy arms completed by our KW arrowhead pins. The sunglasses are fitted with a vintage tan tint that highlights the ‘70s sophistication and completes the radiant tonal look.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides good protection against sun glare
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case
Style code: KAS2231366