An icon refreshed from the Karen Walker archive, the Northern Lights remains a show- stopping style with its dramatic frame, sharp lines and curved cat-eye silhouette. Crafted in crystal vintage clear bio-acetate, the angular frame is fitted with dark brown mono lenses for an effortlessly cool look. The style is completed with a comfortable nose bridge, luxurious arms and our new arrow hardware at the temple.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case
Style code: KAS2231332