The Helter Skelter is a signature Karen Walker shape that continues to be a timeless wardrobe staple. Crafted in a rich tobacco bio-acetate, the warm coloured frame is fitted with aviator green tinted lenses for a retro-inspired look. The style is accentuated with polished gold nose bridge, slender metal arms and our iconic arrowhead pins at the temple.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Alternate Fit - features higher nose pads to prevent the frames from sliding or resting on the face, especially ideal for shallower nose bridges.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
Style code: KAS2231304