Loaded with lively imagination and signature Karen Walker quirk, the Field Trip is a reimagined '90s-inspired silhouette with a chunky flat profile and rounded-off rectangle silhouette. Crafted in glossy black bio-acetate, the rounded frame is fitted with vibrant grass green mono lenses for classically chic allure. The style is completed with luxurious paddle shaped arms, arrow hardware at the temples and a cut-out at the tip where you can thread optional ribbon through and tie a bow for an avant-garde finish.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case
- Three pairs of ribbons in magenta, black and ivory are available to purchase separately
Style code: KAS2349743